Caring for your drain field is something as a home owner you must do. Here are few things that you should do to maintain your drain field:
- Plant only grass on top of and near your septic system. Roots from trees or shrubs are likely to clog and cause damage the drain field.
- Don’t park or drive on any part of your septic system. Doing so can damage the pipes, tank, or other system components.
- Keep any sump pump drains, roof gutter run offs and other surface water drainage systems away from the drain-field. Letting excessive water in the drain field slows down or stops the treatment processes and can cause the existing plumbing to back up.
If your drain-field is failing, then your septic system is failing
If you experience drain-field failure, Flush Away Plumbing has the ability and knowledge to solve your problems. We have an extensive background in septic tank systems, and have been replacing drain-fields in the Metro Atlanta area for over 15 years.
Here is some more information regarding the type of chambers that we use.
Chamber System Septic Drain-fields
Designed for durability and performance, they have greater design flexibility including a smaller footprint then with stone and pipe, and are made from materials that are recycled . Infiltrator chambers cost less saving on labor, materials and time on the job. Below are some of the benefits of chamber systems.
No stone or is typically required on chamber installations , and use less pipe. Installations are also faster so you save on heavy equipment operation and eliminate the need for heavy trucks used to transport heavy stone.
Less Site Disruption
Infiltrator chambers typically use a smaller area than stone and pipe leach-fields, and the need for heavy equipment is less, there is minimal damage to property and landscaping as well.
- A solid top prevents rainwater access.
- Sidewall vents allow lateral leaching and evaporation.
- An inspection access hole permits monitoring and maintenance.
- Chamber interlocks with an advanced design allows chambers to connect end-to-end nicely.
- An open bottom allows soil interface, giving up to 50% reduction in trench length.
Longevity and Reliability
Infiltrator chambers produce a higher yielding success rate, which is much better than stone and pipe, giving customers and plumbers extra confidence.
Infiltrator chambers is a new septic leach-field solution. They are designed for safety and reliable, long-term life spans and easy maintenance.
Infiltrator chambers are constructed to complement nature’s processes for purifying water. And the fact that they are made from recycled materials, they preserve the environment and save energy.
Call Flush Away Plumbing for all your septic needs and concerns: 678.923.5578
Incoming search terms:
- drainfield repair
- chamber drain fileds
- septic and drainfield
- repairing a infiltrator 4 septic
- leach field design no stone
- leach field chambers
- infiltrator® chamber leach field systems
- infiltrator leach chamber roots
- Infiltrator chamber trenches
- flushing field drain